Training, Trade Show & Webinar Events Calendar
Although our in-person classes are still on hold due to COVID-19, we provide remote, LIVE 1-on-1 training options that are designed to get our customers right to work using our solutions.
Additionally, for those new to Avid Media Composer or looking to refresh their skills, we strongly encourage leveraging Avid’s official training courses & certification. Successful completion of MC 101 & MC 110 qualifies you to take the Avid Certified User exam, and both classes are offerred remotely. We may occasionally feature these courses from Avid Certified Learning Partners here for your convenience.
- This event has passed.
DVR Assessment & Video Recovery (2-Day)
June 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - June 11, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Or call us at (301) 476-8015 to reserve your seat today!
Need a Quote to Submit to Purchasing? Use our Training Auto Quote form.
Students will perform evidentiary video recovery from multiple different DVRs using various methods and techniques, to include exporting the native files, copying of the originally recorded files, video capture, network connectivity & acquisition, and exporting. This 2-day course will also provide instruction on Ocean Systems latest solutions for DVR recovery and digital evidence management, to include Omnivore, the Omnivore Field Kit, and Ocean Systems’ QuickDME digital evidence management solution.
- Be familiar with common technical and legal issues related to the acquisition and use of digital video evidence.
- Be able to quickly and accurately assess the various types of digital video recording devices used for CCTV systems
- Learn multiple methods of documenting a digital CCTV system recovery
- Understand the proper application and use of Ocean Systems’ Omnivore and Omnivore Field Kit for DVR recovery
- Have hands-on experience acquiring digital video evidence via multiple methods, techniques, and mediums.
- Understand usage and application of LEVA’s Best Practices for the Acquisition of Digital Multimedia Evidence
The learning environment consists of lectures, real world examples, and hands-on exercises.
Anyone completing this course will be provided a certificate of completion (worth 16 hrs. of Vendor Training) which can be applied towards a LEVA certification.
Class size = 18 students (max)
Nearest Airport – Baltimore Washington International (BWI)
Ocean Systems has negotiated a special corporate rate for our customers – $129 (plus taxes). This package includes breakfast and buffet style dinner (Mon.-Thurs).
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia/Laurel
7531 Montpelier Road
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Reservations: Click Here
Ocean Systems has also negotiated a special corporate rate at the Hilton Garden Inn for our customers – $139 (plus taxes). This package includes cooked to order breakfast.
Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North
2200 Broadbirch Drive
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Reservations: Click Here