Training, Trade Show & Webinar Events Calendar
Although our in-person classes are still on hold due to COVID-19, we provide remote, LIVE 1-on-1 training options that are designed to get our customers right to work using our solutions.
Additionally, for those new to Avid Media Composer or looking to refresh their skills, we strongly encourage leveraging Avid’s official training courses & certification. Successful completion of MC 101 & MC 110 qualifies you to take the Avid Certified User exam, and both classes are offerred remotely. We may occasionally feature these courses from Avid Certified Learning Partners here for your convenience.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Ocean Systems Technology & Solutions Review
September 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Join us for this free one hour webinar where you’ll learn about the very latest products & solutions from Ocean Systems, including:
- New & existing products and features you may be missing that can improve your productivity
- September, 2021 sales specials & limited time upgrade offers
- Remote training offerings, and…
- New QuickView LT™ video player accessible via Windows right-click context menu, plays all FFmpeg supported files
- New Metadata Viewer provides 1-click access to metadata reports from ExifTools, MediaInfo & FFprobe along with a 3-column summary comparison report
- Omnivore™ integration provides quick access to Omnivore™ Viewer’s FFmpeg Convert
If you own an Omnivore™, you’ll see why you should also be using QuickView LT™.