Training, Trade Show & Webinar Events Calendar
Although our in-person classes are still on hold due to COVID-19, we provide remote, LIVE 1-on-1 training options that are designed to get our customers right to work using our solutions.
Additionally, for those new to Avid Media Composer or looking to refresh their skills, we strongly encourage leveraging Avid’s official training courses & certification. Successful completion of MC 101 & MC 110 qualifies you to take the Avid Certified User exam, and both classes are offerred remotely. We may occasionally feature these courses from Avid Certified Learning Partners here for your convenience.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: What’s New in QuickDME™ v4.1?
February 10, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Join us for a free 1 hour webinar to learn about the new features introduced with QuickDME™ version 4.1, such as:
- New QuickView LT™ video player accessible via Windows right-click context menu, plays all FFmpeg supported files
- New Metadata Viewer provides 1-click access to metadata reports from ExifTools, MediaInfo & FFprobe along with a 3-column summary comparison report
- Synology NAS Integration introduced
- Improved Notes feature & integrated all notes in single tab
- Improved automated ingest of derivatives
- Added new, appendable “Supporting Data” folder type
- Added additional FFmpeg Send-To commands, such as Macroblock & motion vector visualization
- Added ability to sort & order Send-To commands
- And much more!
QuickDME – Your Digital Evidence Processing & Workflow Assistant
Finally, the solution you have been looking for to assist you in your digital media processing. Perfect for individuals, smaller teams or agency wide.
- Automate Redundant Tasks: Ingest, Hash, Copy, Hash, Burn to Disc, Asset Logs
- View Propriety Video using QuickView or QDME’s Player Manager
- Processing – Convert proprietary video to common processing and dissemination formats
- Insert Case and Evidence notes for later reference
- Get work processing requests. i.e. please clarify the plate at location 1:25
- Disseminate – via disc or digital methods
- Setup workflows for future reference or to share with teams or new personnel
- FVA Units – Players Manager, Add Derivatives, Maintain Workflow, Link to Evidence Silos
- Crime Scene/Photo/Image Units – Photo logs, Catalog, Reports, Create Photo Packages
- Investigations – Review digital assets for a case, Notifications, Audit information, Case Status
Get started today for as little as $795 or download a Demo
If there is one thing we have consistently heard regarding QuickDME™, its that those that have it, love it.
Download a FREE trial today!