If your using your Omnivore™ drive on a new laptop or one other than the laptop provided with your Omnivore Field Kit, you’ll need to install the Omnivore Field Kit driver software. This driver is necessary for the laptop to communicate with the Omnivore Bridge device.
To install the Field Kit driver:
- Insert your Omnivore drive into an available USB port
- Navigate to the root of your Omnivore drive
- Double-click on the “Support – Installers and Drivers” folder
- Double-click on the “Field Kit Driver” folder
- Double-click on the “DriverInstall.exe” and follow the prompts to complete installation.
Once installation is complete, connect your Omnivore Bridge to your laptop via an available USB port and you should see a flashing blue or green light on the device, indicating that the device is ready for use.
« Back to the Knowledgebase