The Law Enforcement & Emergency Services Video Association, Inc. (LEVA) will be hosting it’s 30th Annual Training Symposium in Denver, CO kicking off two weeks from today, October 7th through the 11th.
For the first time in ~20 years Ocean Systems will not be on-site supporting the event, due to other Product Development & Customer commitments, so we’ve donated the following software & services to be given away to this year’s conference attendees:
- (2ea.) 1yr. of Ocean Systems dTective® Global Support AND/OR 1ea. license to QuickDME™ (valued at $2,590 USD)
- Global support covers support for one of each – dTective® Suite, ClearID®, Omnivore™/Omnivore Field Kit™, QuickDME™ and Ocean Systems Hardware Phone Support – 1 Year
- (5ea.) 1yr. of Omnivore™ Portable Digital Video Processing Tool Support (valued at $1,495 USD)
- Winner may swap for 1yr of ClearID® for Adobe Photoshop Support if they don’t currently own an Omnivore™.
- If winner doesn’t own either product, 1yr of additional support will be added at time of product purchase.
LEVA will draw the seven winners and notify us following the conference, so all you have to do to qualify is attend. Good luck! 🙂
We will miss seeing & catching up with everyone in person this year, and look forward to sharing more information soon on some of the projects keeping us away this time.
Safe travels everyone and enjoy the event! – The Ocean Systems Team