Archive, Back-Up, or Move Avid Projects with Ease
archive-R™ is an easy-to-use standalone software application for archiving, moving, and restoring complete Avid Projects and all their associated files including: Bins, Sequences, Media, Attics, Settings, Everything. In one simple archive process, archive-R™ allows you to archive to a hard drive, burn to removable media, and remove the original files from your system.
Include ANY Other Digital Media in the Archive!
archive-R™ has a misc. files feature that allows you to drag- n-drop any digital media or folder into the archive. This allows you to back-up all your assets into one consolidated archive file. Notes, Photoshop files, everything.
- Scans for Avid projects and all associated Avid project files.
- Compatible with Avid OMF, MXF, and AMA media.
- Add non-Avid files to be included in the archive, i.e: graphics, projects, notes; anything.
- Archive to HDD, CD, DVD, DVD-DL, and Blu-ray, including disc spanning.
- Drive Mapping Restore Mode, allows you to restore the media files to the drive(s) of your choice.
- Delete Avid projects and all Avid associated media in two easy steps
- Locates and cleans orphaned Avid files from your system (attics, projects, and Avid media)
- Restoring archive-R™ archived projects does not require an archive-R license.
- FREE TRIAL VERSION on download page.
Easily Share Avid Projects with Non archive-R Users
You are not required to purchase archive-R™ to restore an archive-R™ archived project. Simply download and install the archive-R™ FREE TRIAL version and you’re ready to restore using the ree archive-R™ restoration module with Drive Mapper.
For more information about archive-R™, download the trial version and view the integrated product manual.