Archive Avid Projects and Media with Ease
archive-R™ is an easy-to-use standalone software application for archiving, moving, and restoring complete Avid Projects and all their associated files including: Bins, Sequences, Media, Attics, Settings, Everything. In one simple archive process, archive-R™ allows you to archive to a hard drive, burn to removable media, and remove the original files from your system.
Include other Misc files in your Archive!
archive-R™ has a Misc. Files feature that allows you to drag-n-drop any digital media or folder into the archive. This allows you to back-up all your assets into your archive file. Notes, Scripts, Photoshop files, everything.
- Archive – Scans for Avid projects and all associated Avid project files to create the archive.
- Archive – include non-Avid files associated with your project such as scripts, graphics, notes.
- Preview Media – via video thumb nails or play the video in QuickView LT FFmpeg viewer.
- Clear Up Disc Space – Scan and cleans orphaned Avid files from your system (attics, projects, and Avid media)
- Delete Avid projects – Deleting via archive-R will prompt you to delete all associated media in just two easy steps to avoid leaving orphaned media
- Hashing – Hash your projects and media and get a hash report with or without archiving.
- Archive – Back up to HDD, DVD-DL, and Blu-ray, including disc spanning.
- Restore Mode with Drive Mapping allows you to restore the media files to the drive(s) of your choice.
- Restoring archive-R™ archived projects does not require an archive-R license.
FREE TRIAL VERSION on download page.
Easily Share Avid Projects with Non archive-R Users
You are not required to purchase archive-R™ to restore an archive-R™ archived project.
Simply download and install the archive-R™ FREE TRIAL version and you’re ready to restore using the free archive-R™ restoration module with Drive Mapper.
For more information about archive-R™, download the trial version and view the integrated product manual.