Forensic Video Recovery Field Kit – Omnivore™
Now with G6 i9 Portable Workstation! - Watch our video Review
Capture directly from the video outputs from any system - VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, and Composite
Now first responders and experienced analysts alike can go on scene with confidence that they will walk away with an uncompressed copy of the video evidence they need to investigate the case. And you can make a copy of the process and screens used so you can document the recovery as well.
Plug-n-Play Setup In Just Minutes
The Omnivore™ Field Kit provides you the ability to capture video directly from the machine that recorded the video by connecting video cables (VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, and Composite Sources) directly to the video feeds coming from the system.
Once connected, the video will display in the Field Kit Viewer software, ready to be captured using the Omnivore™ video capture software. The captured uncompressed copy of the video feed can then be instantly previewed, then saved and exported to common formats for BOLOs or news releases all without the need to load hard-to-find proprietary viewers.
Easy setup using the color-coded plug-n-play laminated guide.
The components in the Omnivore™ Field Kit fit in a shoulder travel bag (~20 lbs).
Overcome DVR Video Recovery Obstacles
If you need actionable evidence, the Omnivore™ Field Kit provides you a solution to quickly and easily overcome these obstacles so you have the evidence you need to continue your investigation.
- Some DVR exports add a 2nd level of compression on file export
- Backup of native files doesn't include the proprietary player
- USB Port is broken or your thumb drive is not compatible.
- CD/DVD Burner is broken and it’s the only export option.
- Video is stored on a remote server with no download option or locked permissions.
Add Additional Forensic Processing Tools
Build up your Omnivore™ Field Kit by adding additional Ocean Systems tools and training. The Forensic Video Processing Suite upgrade option adds the following to your Omnivore™ Field Kit:
- Avid Media Composer - Complete video editing software with stabilization, redaction, titling and more more.
- dTective suite - Forensic Processing, Analysis, Presentation and Achieving Suite for Avid and now Adobe Premiere - Includes live frame averaging, redaction tools, ClearID filters, archiving with hashing of assets, and more.
- ClearID - Forensic Image Clarification Suite for Photoshop
- QEAS - Forensic Audio Clarification Suite - works in Avid and other standalone audio packages
- Training - In the lab and Online options
Add a Laptop Docking Station & Monitors for a Complete Mobile & Office Workstation Solution!
Ask us about qualified docking station options and external monitors to turn your Omnivore™ Field Kit into a complete solution for the field and the office.