Innovative, Powerful, Dependable
Ocean Systems has been first to market with a wide range of innovative, powerful and easy-to-use sytems and solutions for processing and managing video, image and audio evidence. For nearly 20 years our systems have consisently been chosen by Government, Law Enforcement & Military users operating in some of the most demanding computer environments.
We design solutions to meet your specific needs and budget.
- Select an Ocean Systems configuration (e.g. Tower, Rackmount, Laptop, Hurricane):
- Select an Avid video engine as the host editing environment. (Optional)
- Add forensic video clarification tools with Ocean Systems dTective (Optional)
- Add forensic image clarification tools with Ocean Systems ClearID for Adobe Photoshop. (Optional)
- Add forensic audio clarification tools with Quick Enhance AS (Optional)
- Furniture (Optional)
To learn about more Options
The newly designed Ocean Systems Rackmount is quieter than ever. Now with Whisper Technology.
The Rackmount™ is a professional rack-mountable solution, not simply a tower solution turned on its side. As such, all ports and bays are fully accessible and in their proper orientation. Sturdy, compact and clean with thick gauge steel construction this system will install easily into any standard 19″ rack cabinet.
If portability becomes important, we can upgrade your Rackmount system to The FlyAway.
Positive Pressure Ventilation – ensuring components inside are cool.
Sliding Rack Rails – providing you easy access.
Security – Transparent, lockable “Front Access Door” which secures power and peripheral access.
Security – Optional removable boot drive for classified editing.
System Accessories Included
- PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Def Active Studio Monitor Speakers
- Emergency Disk Restoration CD – A disk image of system “as shipped” for quick and easy system restoration
- Visual Quick Start Guide & Check List – Laminated for multiple use
- CD/DVD Burning Software
- 1 Year Hardware 800 Support
- 1 Year Parts and Labor/Phone Support & Diagnostics
- 1 Year On-site Parts Replacement on Internal CPU Components (Continental U.S. only)
- 3 Year Warranty on A/V drives