Innovative, Powerful, Dependable
Ocean Systems has been first to market with a wide range of innovative, powerful and easy-to-use sytems and solutions for processing and managing video, image and audio evidence. For nearly 20 years our systems have consisently been chosen by Government, Law Enforcement & Military users operating in some of the most demanding computer environments.
We design solutions to meet your specific needs and budget.
- Select an Ocean Systems configuration (e.g. Tower, Rackmount, Laptop, Hurricane):
- Select an Avid video engine as the host editing environment. (Optional)
- Add forensic video clarification tools with Ocean Systems dTective (Optional)
- Add forensic image clarification tools with Ocean Systems ClearID for Adobe Photoshop. (Optional)
- Add forensic audio clarification tools with Quick Enhance AS (Optional)
- Furniture (Optional)
To learn about more Options
The Tower is the “Coolest”
The Tower utilizes a multi fan design to ensure constant and proper cooling of key components.
Sturdy Construction & Smart Design
The Tower’s steel construction provides you a strong and durable system. Both side panels can be easily removed, providing full access to the interior for periodic maintenance.
Features You’ll Only Find On an Ocean Systems Editor
All Ocean Systems Non-Linear Editing Systems ship with an Emergency Disk Restoration CD (EDR-CD), a Quick Start Guide, a color coded Avid keyboard and more…
System Accessories Included
- PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Def Active Studio Monitor Speakers
- Emergency Disk Restoration CD – A disk image of system “as shipped” for quick and easy system restoration
- Visual Quick Start Guide & Check List – Laminated for multiple use
- CD/DVD Burning Software
- 1 Year Hardware 800 Support
- 1 Year Parts and Labor/Phone Support & Diagnostics
- 1 Year On-site Parts Replacement on Internal CPU Components (Continental U.S. only)
- 3 Year Warranty on A/V drives