Ingest, View, Process, Disseminate
Bring organization and efficiency to your digital media processing workflow – from acquisition to dissemination.
Manage All Your Digital Media Assets
QuickDME™ allows you to ingest your digital media assets where they are hashed, copied and hashed again for secure organization, auditing and reporting. Once ingested you have several options for viewing and processing the evidence including sending media to programs such as iNPUT-ACE, Photoshop/ClearID, etc. Once done, you can check in the processed media as derivatives, and when needed, you can disseminate your evidence using secured cloud web services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and Drop Box.
Associate Proprietary Players to Their Media Formats
Once you ingest a proprietary player and associate it to its media format, any new evidence of the same type will be auto associated allowing users to simple right click on the media > view is associated player. If you have multiple licenses where you are sharing your evidence location via a network, this allows other users to access the evidence and viewers in the same manner without needing to locate the appropriate players on their own.
New Features in QuickDME v3.0
- QuickDME(tm) QuickView – viewer now supports more file formats with more player controls
- Send to iNPUT-ACE – supports even more formats than QuickView and adds processing tools
- Derivative Workflow – Once processing is complete, check your assets back into QuickDME
- Disclosure – Supports Drop Box, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure
- Overview Video of these new features
Previous Key Features
- Player Manager (Manager) – Associate a proprietary player with their proprietary media type. Once new media is ingested of that media type, the association is already there for you and other users. Simply Right-Click > Play in Associated Player, and a virtualized player will load to view your media.
- Auto disc burning by Crime Type with various hash levels for ingested media.
- Custom Fields – Have a specific SOP you want to impliment ? There are 10 customizable fields that allow you to easily do that.
Easy-to-Use, Secure, Scalable
QuickDME™ is a digital media evidence management solution that can be used on a single forensic processing workstation station or grown to a multi-license networked shared solution for a unit or department.
Supports All Digital Media Files
– video, images, audio, documents and programs. Additionally, the data management engine preserves folder structures of ingested media to ensure proper play back of proprietary media files.
- 1x Single License Workstation Solution $2,495 or
- 3x License pack for just $4,995
Kiosk Ingest Stations
QDME allows you to set up dedicated kiosk ingest only stations where digital evidence gets ingested, tagged, and automatically burned to disc along with photo logs and upload logs.
Demo Package Available on Request
- Demo Database and Sample Media
- 3x User Licenses for 30-day
- User Guides and How To Videos
Ready to See QuickDME in Action ?
Watch a Two minutes – Overview video
|“QuickDME has helped us to simplify and standardize our agencies ingest, cataloging, auditing, and dissemination of all our digital evidence.” I’ve used a previous version named Downloader for years, so I was pleased to learn Ocean Systems acquired this product and did a major rewrite to support Windows 7 while expanding the features, speed and security options. The upgraded version called QuickDME™ is a work horse at our agency for ingesting all our crime scene photos, printing photo log reports, and organizating and sharing all our video and other digital case assets.|
Need to Manage Your Crime Scene Photography
QuickDME™ originated as a crime screen photography solution so being able to effectively manage crime scene photos is core to its design with many applicable features such as – ingesting multiple cases at once with hashing and auto disc burning as an optional setting, restrict to authorized cameras and file types, raw file support, tagging and photo logs, ability mark items as sensitive for restricted viewing, and more.
Benefits – Increase Productivity and Reduce Risk with Security and Auditing
• Quick Downloader™ support Kiosk Setups
• Admin Configurator
• Database Setup
Contact Sales to review how QuickDME can benefit your department.