QuickDME™ – Your Digital Evidence Processing and Evidence Management Solution
Use Customizable Forms to Ingest Your Evidence and Follow Your Forensically Sound SOPs
This allows you to standardize and automate what information is collected, how its stored, and how its initially processed (e.g automatically burn to disc or not, adding tags/keywords, etc)
What happens automatically on Ingest
- Hash, Copy, Hash, Disc Burning by Crime Type (or not). You decide how it works.
- Delete media from the original source automatically (optional)
- Evidence is automatically stored to your predefined folder structure using variables from your form per your preference.
- Add Custom Fields to track and search for the information you find important.
- Set things how you want them to force standardization & improve efficiencies for you or your team.
- Gather important metadata that you can search and leverage to generate reports.
Then AccessDME Brings It All Together
QuickDME makes it easier than ever to access and share your digital evidence.
- Standardize, Secure and Automate digital evidence ingestion.
- Customize to match your agency’s policies, procedures & protocols.
- Search for cases by ID, Crime Type, Time Frame, Custom Fields, etc.
- Filter evidence by Video, Image, Audio, Documents or Other.
- View evidence using QuickDME integrated QuickView Player.
- View evidence in its proprietary player using Sent To Associated Player feature.
- Send evidence to popular processing tools such as Photoshop w/ClearID, FFmpeg file conversion, Adobe Audition, etc
- Send To FFmpeg options for common processing tasks with Eleven (11) defaults.
- Add notes to Case or Download folders, color-coded by user.
- Add notes to a specific frame of video when viewing in QuickView player.
- Export notes as HTML or PDF.
- Check in and track derivative work products or copies associated to the original asset.
- Disseminate via copy, burn to disc, print or even fully electronically via web services.
- All secure. All Auditable. All customizable to meet your needs.
Your Evidence, Your Digital Media Processing Solution, Your Way
Ready to See QuickDME in Action ?
Watch a Two minutes – Overview video
|“QuickDME has helped us to simplify and standardize our agencies ingest, cataloging, auditing, and dissemination of all our digital evidence.” I’ve used a previous version named Downloader for years, so I was pleased to learn Ocean Systems acquired this product and did a major rewrite to support Windows 7 while expanding the features, speed and security options. The upgraded version called QuickDME™ is a work horse at our agency for ingesting all our crime scene photos, printing photo log reports, and organizing and sharing all our video and other digital case assets.|
Need to Manage Your Crime Scene Photography
QuickDME™ originated as a crime screen photography solution, so being able to effectively manage crime scene photos is core to its design with many applicable features such as – ingesting multiple cases at once with hashing and auto disc burning as an optional setting, restrict to authorized cameras and file types, raw file support, tagging and photo logs, ability mark items as sensitive for restricted viewing, and more.
Benefits – Increase Productivity and Reduce Risk with Security and detailed Auditing.
• Quick Downloader™
• Admin Configurator
• Database Setup
Get Started Today with your own Free Trial Version – Click Here to download.
Contact Sales to review how QuickDME can benefit your department.