Ingest, View, Process, Disseminate
Bring organization and efficiency to your digital evidence processing workflow – from acquisition to dissemination.
Manage All of Your Digital Evidence Assets
QuickDME™ allows you to ingest your digital evidence assets where they are hashed, copied and hashed again for secure organization, auditing and reporting. Once ingested you have several options for viewing and processing the evidence including sending media to programs such as Photoshop/ClearID, Adobe Audition, etc. Once done, you can check in the processed media as derivatives, and when needed, you can disseminate your evidence using secured cloud web services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and Drop Box.
Associate Proprietary Players to Their Media Formats
Once you ingest a proprietary player and associate it to its media format, any new evidence of the same type will be auto associated allowing users to simple right click on the media > view is associated player. If you have multiple licenses where you are sharing your evidence location via a network, this allows other users to access the evidence and viewers in the same manner without needing to locate the appropriate players on their own.
New in v3.2 – Archive & Restore Cases
The latest build of QuickDME™ allows administrators to archive & restore complete cases. Administrators simply need to setup their global Archive Location via the Database Setup Utility to start using the feature immediately.
Summary of Improvements in v3.1
- New “Linkable Locations” allows you to link to other storage locations (silos) so data stored there can be managed via QuickDME, without the need for you to move it or create another copy .
- Performance increases include: faster Thumbnail generation, assets scanning, and disc burning.
- 40 Customizable Fields – “Case Info” Tab & “Download Info” Tab now have 20 each, up from 5.
- Play in Associated Player – Added ability to create player associations specific to a Download folder to help in situations that a file needs a specific version of a player to display the media.
- Added support for International characters
- Improved Viewing, Filtering and Boolean Searching options
- Save Workspaces – Use QuickDME the way that works before for you.
Previous Key Features
- QuickView – now supports more file formats with more player controls
- Send to Photoshop/ClearID, and other 3rd party tools.
- Derivative Workflow – Once processing is complete, check your assets back into QuickDME
Disclosure – Supports Drop Box and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Play in Associated Player – Ingest players into the QuickDME database, then associate them to the media they play. Now you and anyone with permissions can benefit these settings. As new media is ingested of that same type, Simply Right Click > Play in Associated Player, and a virtualized player will get pulled from the server and load to view your media.
- Set up Workflow Templets – Standardize folder structure, hashing, disc burning and other important information about the evidence.
Easy-to-Use, Secure, Scalable
QuickDME™ is a digital media evidence management solution that can be used on a single forensic processing workstation station or grown to a multi-license networked shared solution for a unit or department.
Supports All Digital Media Files
– video, images, audio, documents and programs. Additionally, the data management engine preserves folder structures of ingested media to ensure proper play back of proprietary media files.
- 1x Single License Workstation Solution $2,495 or
- 3x License pack for just $4,995
QuickDME™ – Quick Downloader™
Kiosk Ingest Stations
QDME allows you to set up dedicated kiosk ingest only stations where digital evidence gets ingested, tagged, and automatically burned to disc along with photo logs and upload logs.
Demo Package Available on Request
- Demo Database and Sample Media
- 3x User Licenses for 30-day
- User Guides and How To Videos
Ready to See QuickDME in Action ?
Watch a Two minutes – Overview video
|“QuickDME has helped us to simplify and standardize our agencies ingest, cataloging, auditing, and dissemination of all our digital evidence.” I’ve used a previous version named Downloader for years, so I was pleased to learn Ocean Systems acquired this product and did a major rewrite to support Windows 7 while expanding the features, speed and security options. The upgraded version called QuickDME™ is a work horse at our agency for ingesting all our crime scene photos, printing photo log reports, and organizating and sharing all our video and other digital case assets.|
Need to Manage Your Crime Scene Photography
QuickDME™ originated as a crime screen photography solution so being able to effectively manage crime scene photos is core to its design with many applicable features such as – ingesting multiple cases at once with hashing and auto disc burning as an optional setting, restrict to authorized cameras and file types, raw file support, tagging and photo logs, ability mark items as sensitive for restricted viewing, and more.
Benefits – Increase Productivity and Reduce Risk with Security and Auditing
• Quick Downloader™ support Kiosk Setups
• Admin Configurator
• Database Setup
Contact Sales to review how QuickDME can benefit your department.