Finally, the solution you have been looking for to assist you with your Digital Evidence management & processing. No need to move your cheese, as QuickDME™ was built to accomodate you & your existing digital evidence workflows! Perfect for individuals, smaller teams or agency wide. QuickDME™ v4.1
- Automate Redundant Tasks: Ingest, Hash, Copy, Hash, Burn to Disc, Asset Logs
- View Propriety Video using QuickView or QDME’s Player Manager
- Processing – Convert proprietary video to common processing and dissemination formats
- Insert Case and Evidence notes for later reference
- Get work processing requests. (i.e. please clarify the plate at location 1:25)
- Disseminate – via disc or digital methods
- Setup workflows for future reference or to share with teams or new personnel
- FVA Units – Players Manager, Add Derivatives, Maintain Workflow, Link to Evidence Silos
- Crime Scene/Photo/Image Units – Photo logs, Catalog, Reports, Create Photo Packages
- Investigations – Review digital assets for a case, Notifications, Audit information, Case Status
30-Day Demo Installation Package
Want to see for yourself firsthand? Download our new QuickDME™ v4.1 30-Day Demo Installation Package! Our all new 30-Day Demo package contains everything you need to get started, including a sample database & settings, sample assets, helpful tips on using QuickDME™ and more.
Live Webinar: What’s New in QuickDME™ v4.1?
Join us on Wednesday, February 10th at 1:00 PM EST to learn more about the many new features, such as the all new QuickView LT™ video player.
Alternatively, of course, we’d be happy to discuss your specific digital evidence challenges and how QuickDME™ has helped our law enforcement customers. Give us a call at (301) 476-8015 to learn more. We look forward to helping you expedite, automate & audit your digital evidence management and processing.